Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Cooking is Just Not My Thing

If anyone knows me, you know that I don't like to cook. Not.one.bit. It has made me want to cry most nights. Since Pinterest, I have pinned & tried so many recipes with exact directions and photos to go with them that it has made my life so much easier. Now, I still loathe cooking, but I'm able to not get so frustrated with it. The recipes/photos that I post are someone else's recipes/photos, not mine. I have a hard enough time following directions and getting everything timed, that I can't take the time to take pictures. I wish I was that talented...ok, no I don't...I don't really care. I like to share the recipes that we've used because maybe it might help 1 or 2 of you with some EASY ideas. I have such a hard time being creative when it comes to mixing things up. Let's face it though, my active fam needs to eat. Here are some dinner ideas that we enjoyed last week: Please click on the link to find out how to make.

 
http://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/526808068/tortellini-bake/







http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=1448155315&group=0&frame_type=a&blog=2428704&link=aHR0cDovL3d3dy50aGVzb3V0aGVybndpZmUuY29tLzIwMTMvMDgvY3JvY2stcG90LXR1cmtleS1jaGlsaS5odG1s&frame=1&click=0&user=0

http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2010/09/easy-recipe-for-baked-pesto-chicken.html
http://www.chindeep.com/2013/07/15/gracies-grilled-cheese-roll-ups-with-marinara-dipping-sauce/
This beautiful photo is courtesy of me, myself & I...frozen pizza for 3




The chili was my absolute favorite!!!! I have been making the same chili for years and I think my family was getting sick of it. It's also my father-in-laws recipe and I cannot get mine to taste like his...not even close. Even my kiddos know that. Anyway, I decided to change it up. It is so YUMMY!!!

On the menu for this week:
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Crockpot Meatloaf, Potatoes, Carrots
Ruebens
Spicy Sausage Pasta


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages


Me & Lu

brothers

Fam

Us

My Boys


3 lovely children

chatting with the teenager