Sunday, September 15, 2013

First Day of School

I'm a little behind on the Back-to-School photos.
My oldest baby didn't start his first day until
12:00 and I was a work before he even woke
up....so...no photo from him. He would prefer
that anyway. He is a junior this year...upper-
classman! That just seems so crazy to me.
I don't feel old enough to have a junior in
high school. My middle baby is in middle
school this year but he stays at the same
school through 7th grade so not much of
a change for him. He does LOVE it and
loves switching classes. My youngest
baby is in 5th grade. She also was very
excited to start. They go to a great
public school where the teacher and
admins are awesome. We are so
thankful that they are in good hands
every day! Here's to another great
year!

Big middle schooler

<--6th  5th-->

5th grade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages


Me & Lu

brothers

Fam

Us

My Boys


3 lovely children

chatting with the teenager