Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Really Bad Blogger + Valentine Mantel

Since I have become a chronic Instagram user, I haven't really done a lot of blogging and stalking checking all of my favorite blogs. Let's face it, I'm a bad blogger. Not much exciting has happened in my tiny world and I'll spare ya all the photo dumping. Here are a few highlights.

Ava turned 12
Tren got accepted to three colleges
Matt & I celebrated our 19 year anniversary
Christmas was busy
I made some wreaths and door hangers
I drank a lot
I painted my bedroom
I painted my bathroom
soccer, soccer, soccer
basketball
volleyball

To come:
Issac becomes a teenager next month
Tren becomes an adult next month
Busy, busy spring season

Yeah, yeah yeah....onto what I really want to show you....my Christmas and Valentine mantels










I like to keep things neutral and simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages


Me & Lu

brothers

Fam

Us

My Boys


3 lovely children

chatting with the teenager